What will be your tasks?
• Resolving incidents, problems and Service Requests taking appropriate actions in line with our Service Level Targets and updating our Service Desk system
• Desktop configuration and environment management including patching, software upgrades, anti-virus, and malware protection
• Active Directory/exchange management
• Providing on-site support for production and office sites
• Providing “quick – response” for Lisner / Müller Polska for urgent technical issues
• Maintaining the Asset Management databases accurately and meticulously
• Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
• Deploying mobile devices, Desktops, Laptops and printers
What do you need on this position?
• Bachelor degree in IT or similar studies
• Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 and iOS systems
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2008r2, 2012, 2016,2019
• Good working knowledge of Active Directory , MS Exchange 2010 and O365 Administration Portal
• Experience in working in ITIL environment would be an asset
• Very good knowledge of English min. B2 level (written and oral)
• Ability to communicate effectively with users
• Easy-going and friendly attitude
What do we offer?
• Great possibility do work for an international company
• Friendly environment based on partnership and trust
• Remote work when needed
• Benefits (medical care, sport card, life insurance, language lessons, extra bonuses and many more)
Inne podobne oferty pracy, które mogą Cię zainteresować