- Services – Leading a team of currently 11 employees supporting services in People development, Talent acquisition/Recruiting and HR core processes.
- Strategy – Designing, developing, and implementing both tactical and strategic business operational plans and objectives
- Processes – Owning the creation, documentation, and management of end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes including new hire processing, on-boarding and integration as well as exits
- People – Accountable for leading a diverse, distributed, and hybrid workplace team, building team capability, ensuring inclusion, and collaboration. Delivers success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring for team members
- Coach – Define team objectives and outcomes; enable success across boundaries; help the team adapt and learn
- Care – Attract and retain great people; know everyone’s capabilities and aspirations; invest in the growth of others
- Collaboration – with unit human resources and policy owners regarding policy administration and recommendations to provide exceptional customer service, improve processes and provide easy to use tools to the business
What It Takes:
- Degree in Business Management/Humans Resources or equivalent experience
- Proven record of leading and growing a diverse and engaged team
- Generalist experience in / exposure to HR incl major processes i.e., employee/labor relations, comp & benefits, staffing, training & employee development, employee communications, legal & corporate compliance
- Three plus years of experience in a matrix organization, design of the HR 3 pillar models
- Passionate about facilitation of process implementation – understanding of activities, their sequence and measurement
- Excellent communicator in English, who thrives on solving problems and working in an international team environment.
What will make you successful:
- Highly reciprocal with strong consultative, analytical, time management, and project management skills with the ability to influence, resolve complex problems, and identify systemic issues
- Ability to assess and anticipate HR-related needs cross-regionally, to interact proactively cross-functionally within the HR team regionally and globally. This is a fast-paced environment, partnering with Region 2 HR leadership team
- Excellent convincing and influencing skills. Deals effectively with difficult situations, negotiates persuasively, has a clear opinion and conveys ideas to the point. Initiates and develops important relationships based on trust and credibility
- Ability to independently drive innovation and foster the development of new ideas/approaches/methods
What We Offer:
- An attractive compensation package including variable pay program, life cover/income protection benefits
- Flexible working solutions to balance family and career
- Development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations
- Be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Modern and comfortable office area in Business Garden, Poznan
You have an agile and growth-oriented mindset? We look forward to receiving your application!
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Segment: Recruiting, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Network, Project Manager, Human Resources, Technology